Responsible gaming means playing a disciplined game till the point it does not affect your body and mind. Every game has a break-even point. Playing a game as per the Ludo, FreeFire, Quiz and Fanbattle, and understanding when to stop playing a game is called RESPONSIBLE GAMING. Following are the guidelines you should follow as a safe and responsible player:
DO’s You should play Mafia Adda with money that you can afford to lose.
- You should decide in advance how much money you will spend playing the game and that money should not be a part of your previous game reserve.
- You should complete all your personal and other important tasks before sitting to play so that you can play the game with a free mind.
- You should also decide on the number of hours you will be devoted to the game.
- You should always set deposit limits while playing so that you never deposit more than you can afford to lose.
DONT’s You should not play Ludo Mafia Adda by taking loans.
- You should not get into a game if you have other planned tasks on hand.
- You should not play in a bad, sad, or mad mood. This affects your game performance ultimately leading you in losing money.
- You should take a break and pause playing for a while if you have lost money continuously 3-4 times in challenges or 3-4 tournaments.
- You should not chase losses. Even if you have continuous losses, don’t try to recoup them at tournaments with higher stakes or taking entry in quiz and tournaments again and again.
- Disclaimer - Mafia Will never force their any user to add real money into the game and even we give you free deposit and bonus & you can use that to try the game but if you want to add money you can add at your own risk and we are not responsible for your loss. If paid by credit card & debit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card & debit card provided at the time of joining match and in case of payment gateway name payments refund will be made to the same account.